Tank Ace Launches Open Beta
Games Campus latest addition to the free to play MMO market Tank Ace, a World War II tank combat simulator, will launch into Open Beta at the start of next month. This latest title from Games Campus appears to be launching a direct assault on the current World of Tanks player base as beta testers have reported almost identical features and game play.
The game is said to feature historically correct World War II tanks, buildings and weaponry including military hardware from both Europe and America. The game has been in closed beta for some time now and players have praised the game for its detailed graphics and strong game play. With Wargaming.net recently announcing 2 new games to add to their WoT arsenal, it’s inevitable that WoT will receive a little less attention than what players are used to. Will this result in players migrating to other games or will the recently announced Ultimate Conquest update keep WoT on top?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- Trove Closed Beta Underway September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21