Runescape Developers Expanding To Brazil
Following a recent announcement confirming the development of an MMOFPS game Jagex, developers of Runescape, have yet more exciting news. The popular developers have announce that 2012 was its most successful year with a rising profit margin and the addition of almost double the staff members.
To kick start promotion of RuneScape in Brazil, Jagex have signed an exclusive co-marketing deal with UOL, Brazil’s largest internet service provider. UOL, who have swiftly grown to become the leading ISP in Latin America, boast the largest audience in the Portuguese speaking world and will be publishing the game on Jagex’s behalf. Brazilian players will have the same experience as those in the rest of the world but will benefit from local language support and community management provided by the team at UOL.
Exciting news for fans of Runescape as it means more content, more updates and more interested players in both communities.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29