Repulse Is Now Live
The latest free to play title from popular publishers, Aeria Games (Golden Age, Wolf Team) has just gone live, allowing players to download and login for free. The new title, Repulse, is a high-octane, action-based MMOFPS title that is said to have similarities to both Halo and the previously released Huxley.
The game went through a short but successful beta period with players quoting things like “The best FPS game since Counter-Strike” and another said “It’s so fast, it takes a lot of skill”. Aeria Games look to be onto a sure winner with this one, Repulse servers are already filling as players are eager to get a slice of the sci-fi pie.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42