Repulse Is Now Live
The latest free to play title from popular publishers, Aeria Games (Golden Age, Wolf Team) has just gone live, allowing players to download and login for free. The new title, Repulse, is a high-octane, action-based MMOFPS title that is said to have similarities to both Halo and the previously released Huxley.
The game went through a short but successful beta period with players quoting things like “The best FPS game since Counter-Strike” and another said “It’s so fast, it takes a lot of skill”. Aeria Games look to be onto a sure winner with this one, Repulse servers are already filling as players are eager to get a slice of the sci-fi pie.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21