Player Studio Now Available In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today announced the immediate release of the highly anticipated Player Studio for their award-winning MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The community driven feature originally appeared in EverQuest II and thanks to the overwhelmingly positive response Sony Online Entertainment are deploying the same update across a variety of their top MMO games.
The introduction of this highly appealing feature gives players the opportunity of creating various in-game cosmetic items that may then be selected to appear in the marketplace. Any items that appear in the in-game marketplace can then be purchased by other players using Station Cash, the games premium currency.
The creator of said item will then receive a percentage of the income from Sony Online Entertainment every 3 months. This is a great opportunity for budding artists to get their name out in the industry and to earn revenue to boot, bonus!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21