Player Studio Now Available In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today announced the immediate release of the highly anticipated Player Studio for their award-winning MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The community driven feature originally appeared in EverQuest II and thanks to the overwhelmingly positive response Sony Online Entertainment are deploying the same update across a variety of their top MMO games.
The introduction of this highly appealing feature gives players the opportunity of creating various in-game cosmetic items that may then be selected to appear in the marketplace. Any items that appear in the in-game marketplace can then be purchased by other players using Station Cash, the games premium currency.
The creator of said item will then receive a percentage of the income from Sony Online Entertainment every 3 months. This is a great opportunity for budding artists to get their name out in the industry and to earn revenue to boot, bonus!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22