Player Studio Now Available In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today announced the immediate release of the highly anticipated Player Studio for their award-winning MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The community driven feature originally appeared in EverQuest II and thanks to the overwhelmingly positive response Sony Online Entertainment are deploying the same update across a variety of their top MMO games.
The introduction of this highly appealing feature gives players the opportunity of creating various in-game cosmetic items that may then be selected to appear in the marketplace. Any items that appear in the in-game marketplace can then be purchased by other players using Station Cash, the games premium currency.
The creator of said item will then receive a percentage of the income from Sony Online Entertainment every 3 months. This is a great opportunity for budding artists to get their name out in the industry and to earn revenue to boot, bonus!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07