New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic
Bioware today posted an update on the official blog for Star Wars: The Old Republic, detailing the changes forthcoming to the Pit with the addition of Quest Huttball Pit, which is scheduled to go live with the next update, 2.7. The news follows an announcement earlier this week that addressed another popular request from the community, the reveal of an upcoming player housing feature, one of the most requested elements since the games release.
The update is already available on the Public Test Server but for players that prefer to wait for the refined release, the developers have outlined some of the noteworthy changes:
Where the original Huttball Pit was setup in a rectangle with the end zones at each of the longer ends, the Quesh Pit is setup more as an upside down pyramid with the Huttball stand at the apex and the end zones at the base. This makes the fight much more hectic as the Huttball gets closer to the end zones and may mean if you pick the wrong time to move the Huttball up the platforms you will be bringing the objective closer to your opponent’s end zone! Brutal!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07