Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic
Bioware today answered the pleas of thousands as they finally announce that player housing is making its way to Star Wars: The Old Republic. It has been one of the most requested updates from the community since the games original launch in December of 2011 but its taken almost two years for the developers to give us anything concrete, and even still they’ve been a bit stealthy about the entire thing.
The announcement was made during a recent Twitch.TV community event in which a number of developers attended to answer questions put forward by those in attendance. After a very brief confirmation of the upcoming feature they showcased a very short video that appears to offer a quick glance at an interior and items of furniture.
Check it out below:
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22