Impressive New Update Launched For Astro Empires
Cybertopia, the developers of the popular strategy-based free browser MMO game Astro Empires, today revealed the contents of an exciting new update scheduled for release in October. The update update, which is actually the biggest update in the history of Astro Empires, brings with it an exciting variety of changes including a brand new interface, a more thorough tutorial, tons of new media graphics and more.
“The changes are definitely the largest since Astro Empires was launched and the player’s initial feedback has been very positive. We hope they will enjoy the final product as much as we did developing it.” – Colin Palin, Community Manager at Astro Empires.
For more information on the exciting features heading to Astro Empires with the 1.5 update, visit the official website here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21