Final Fantasy XIV Naysayers Go Silent
Since its official launch Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has come under heavy scrutiny following a poor first day experience for new players. Since that time Square Enix have offered a weeks free of play time, and taken the servers offline for 10 hours to fix a number of problems and add new servers. Despite all that, the internet was still filled with legions of naysayers that refused to acknowledge the games painfully obvious success.
To truly silence the naysayers Square Enix today announced that the game has broken the record for the most concurrent users, yet again. Smashing its previous record the game is now celebrating 325,000 concurrent connections, meaning over half a million players are exploring Eorzea each and every day. What do you have to say about that internet trolls?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21