Cross-Platform MMO Game Now Available On iOS
The MMO industry has come a long way in recent years but there’s still a common restriction that blocks our enjoyment. Most PC MMORPG games can’t play with other gamers on different platforms, and the same can be said for consoles. However, this is all starting to change as Game Insight have announced that their no download MMO game, Dragon Eternity, is now available on iOS systems, and supports cross play between PC and mobile players.
The PC version has already amassed over a million players but now gamers can play on the go with the release of the mobile version. The current open beta is considered to be a huge success and the developers are expecting thousands more to join in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22