Cross-Platform MMO Game Now Available On iOS
The MMO industry has come a long way in recent years but there’s still a common restriction that blocks our enjoyment. Most PC MMORPG games can’t play with other gamers on different platforms, and the same can be said for consoles. However, this is all starting to change as Game Insight have announced that their no download MMO game, Dragon Eternity, is now available on iOS systems, and supports cross play between PC and mobile players.
The PC version has already amassed over a million players but now gamers can play on the go with the release of the mobile version. The current open beta is considered to be a huge success and the developers are expecting thousands more to join in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21