Aeria Games Announce Golden Age Update
Aeria Games have just released an announcement regarding an update to their latest MMORTS/MMORPG hyrbid, Golden Age. Along with a number of additional content options, this latest update also adds a new server, Bloodlust.
One of the most exciting features of the update is the new Jewel Socket system, a feature that allows players to find powerful gems and then add them to various items and equipment, improving stats and other characteristics. Aeria Games have also added the highly requested Kingdom Chat feature, that allows players to chat among their group of alliances. Lastly, a new event has also been deployed called “Rain Clouds Go Away”. Not exactly an imaginative title but it sends players in search of various anti-rain items such as umbrellas and rain coats, the aim of the event is to bring Spring time closer to Golden Age.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07