Aeria Games Announce Golden Age Update
Aeria Games have just released an announcement regarding an update to their latest MMORTS/MMORPG hyrbid, Golden Age. Along with a number of additional content options, this latest update also adds a new server, Bloodlust.
One of the most exciting features of the update is the new Jewel Socket system, a feature that allows players to find powerful gems and then add them to various items and equipment, improving stats and other characteristics. Aeria Games have also added the highly requested Kingdom Chat feature, that allows players to chat among their group of alliances. Lastly, a new event has also been deployed called “Rain Clouds Go Away”. Not exactly an imaginative title but it sends players in search of various anti-rain items such as umbrellas and rain coats, the aim of the event is to bring Spring time closer to Golden Age.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22