9Dragons Goes Live…Again…
In what seemed to be a battle of the immortal free to play publishers, Games Campus finally has full publishing rights after buying the authentic, oriental martial-arts title from rivals Gamersfirst. Both companies are responsible for various successful MMORPG projects such as Asda 2, Tank Ace, APB Reloaded and Fallen Earth, all of which boast an active player base, regular updates and a dedicated forum community.
Although the game remains the same, Games Campus announced an event starting yesterday and lasting through to October 13th, will be in place to celebrate the new launch. It’s basically a welcome back package for players returning to the game that offers a number of special gifts such as a free, 7 Day Premium Package and 30 Days worth of a Hat Trading Card.
Many players are confused as to why one free to play portal giant is buying a title from a similar company, just to relaunch it as the same game. Maybe Games Campus have big updates planned but who knows? Watch this space!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : PvP Level Cap Increase April 25, 2014
- Co-Op Deathmatch Arrives For Hawken Players April 25, 2014
- Black Gold Online Closed Beta Dated April 25, 2014
- OP Productions Look Back At A Year Of Infestation: Survivor Stories April 24, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32