Would You Rather See Next-Gen MMO’s Exclusive Or Across All Consoles?
With the impending mass of announcements coming at E3 gamers everywhere are speculating what we could hear. We’re already expecting some big names from big franchises but the MMO niche is still a little shady. We’ve already discussed the potential of League of Legends on Xbox One after a recent rumor surfaced from a popular forum, but if you had a choice, would you want the big name MMO games on next-generation platforms to be exclusive or available to all?
Xbox One and Playstation 4 has opened up a new cut-throat approach to next-generation gaming. Console exclusives aren’t anything new but Microsoft went all out in regards to announcing exclusive features, even for titles on multiple platforms; such as FIFA 14 Ultimate Team features. Both companies are playing the one-up game, each attempting to secure bigger names and partnerships than the other, but neither have really mentioned any big name MMO titles.
So for arguments sake, let’s say that Sony secure PlanetSide 2 as a Playstation 4 exclusive and Microsoft secure League of Legends, would either persuade you to purchase that specific console or would you be happy to enjoy the experience for free on the PC?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32