Xsyon Introduces New Creature Migration
The constantly expanding world of Notorious Games apocalyptic sandbox MMORPG Xsyon has taken yet another step towards a truly living world with the introduction of the unique Creature Migration System. Many MMO titles boast certain levels of realism but very few have gone to the lengths of Notorious Games, they’re constantly pumping out new updates and this is one of the most exciting yet.
The world of Xsyon is inhabited by dozens of unique animals and monsters, some dangerous, others just passively living out their lives. This latest update adds even more depth to the animals that inhabit the world. Animals will now breed in the wild and migrate to different regions of the game world. Players can expect to see smaller, less dangerous critters near player built towns and large lakes, while the more dangerous wildlife will head to high grounds and the outer reaches of the world.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21