World Of Tanks Update On The Radar
The original multiplayer tank MMO, World of Tanks, will be getting another nice update later this month in the form of patch 7.0. This latest patch will include a number of UI fixes and minor tweaks to already existing tanks, but the big talking point is the introduction of Stealth Tanks.
Before you ask, no it’s not a weird shaped black tank or something that can go invisible at the blink of an eye, Stealth Tanks is merely an exciting way of saying they’re adding a camouflage option to the game. Players will be able to purchase and equip their tanks with various camo patterns, designed to fit in with the surroundings of each map style.
As well as the Stealth Tanks, clans will finally be able to display their clan symbol proudly on the side of their tank (Although this may clash with the new camouflage skins) and all players will be able to rain destruction on 2 new playable maps.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19