World Of Tanks Update On The Radar
The original multiplayer tank MMO, World of Tanks, will be getting another nice update later this month in the form of patch 7.0. This latest patch will include a number of UI fixes and minor tweaks to already existing tanks, but the big talking point is the introduction of Stealth Tanks.
Before you ask, no it’s not a weird shaped black tank or something that can go invisible at the blink of an eye, Stealth Tanks is merely an exciting way of saying they’re adding a camouflage option to the game. Players will be able to purchase and equip their tanks with various camo patterns, designed to fit in with the surroundings of each map style.
As well as the Stealth Tanks, clans will finally be able to display their clan symbol proudly on the side of their tank (Although this may clash with the new camouflage skins) and all players will be able to rain destruction on 2 new playable maps.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22