World Of Tanks Update Has Arrived
Wargaming.Net’s record breaking, free to play tank simulator, World of Tanks, has just been buffed with the latest patch, the highly anticipated v7.0 update. The update includes many player requested features and also a big upgrade for the cluster technology used on the servers, offering players a much more stable MMORPG gaming environment.
Enough of the boring stuff, players are now able to access an array of exciting features such as camouflage for their tanks and a new replay and highlights feature that will allow players to view previous matches. They have also added 2 new playable maps, Swamp and Fjords. If that’s not enough, the game now features fully animated flying birds on every map! It’s unknown whether you can kill them or not but I’m sure players are trying it right now.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- MapleStory 2 Alpha Dates Announced August 26, 2014
- Lifeless Alpha Launch August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21