World Of Tanks Update Has Arrived
Wargaming.Net’s record breaking, free to play tank simulator, World of Tanks, has just been buffed with the latest patch, the highly anticipated v7.0 update. The update includes many player requested features and also a big upgrade for the cluster technology used on the servers, offering players a much more stable MMORPG gaming environment.
Enough of the boring stuff, players are now able to access an array of exciting features such as camouflage for their tanks and a new replay and highlights feature that will allow players to view previous matches. They have also added 2 new playable maps, Swamp and Fjords. If that’s not enough, the game now features fully animated flying birds on every map! It’s unknown whether you can kill them or not but I’m sure players are trying it right now.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07