WindSlayer 2 Update Disappoints Players
WindSlayer has had a turbulent journey since its original launch, the game failed to perform and many expected it to close down, that was until Ignited Games bought the publishing rights and re-released the game as WindSlayer 2 earlier this month.
The first major patch was released today and you would expect it to receive a warm welcome, some games go months without a patch so it’s nice to see the development team jumping straight into the thick of things. Although the patch failed to impress, they did introduce PvP into the game but many have already said it feels like an afterthought and the main content of the patch came in the form of item mall updates. Adding 52 new items to the micro-transactions system has led many players to believe WindSlayer 2 is heading down the pay to win route.
Do you play WindSlayer 2? What are your thoughts on the latest update?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22