Warframe Founders Program Closing November 1st
Digital Extremes today revealed the closing date for their hugely popular Founders Program for the award-winning MMOTPS game, Warframe. Warframe continues to enjoy a steady rise in popularity following its open beta release, great news for those hoping to sample the critically acclaimed third-person shooter come its release on PlayStation 4 and possibly the Xbox One.
The Founders Program currently allows players to purchase limited edition in-game packages that offer unique items, a collection of powerful Warframes and items, and some premium in-game currency; Platinum. The developers have announced that the Founders Program will cease on November 1st, so if you want that exclusive in-game badge or set of Warframes, time is running out!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22