Warframe Founders Program Closing November 1st
Digital Extremes today revealed the closing date for their hugely popular Founders Program for the award-winning MMOTPS game, Warframe. Warframe continues to enjoy a steady rise in popularity following its open beta release, great news for those hoping to sample the critically acclaimed third-person shooter come its release on PlayStation 4 and possibly the Xbox One.
The Founders Program currently allows players to purchase limited edition in-game packages that offer unique items, a collection of powerful Warframes and items, and some premium in-game currency; Platinum. The developers have announced that the Founders Program will cease on November 1st, so if you want that exclusive in-game badge or set of Warframes, time is running out!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32