Warframe Founders Program Closing November 1st
Digital Extremes today revealed the closing date for their hugely popular Founders Program for the award-winning MMOTPS game, Warframe. Warframe continues to enjoy a steady rise in popularity following its open beta release, great news for those hoping to sample the critically acclaimed third-person shooter come its release on PlayStation 4 and possibly the Xbox One.
The Founders Program currently allows players to purchase limited edition in-game packages that offer unique items, a collection of powerful Warframes and items, and some premium in-game currency; Platinum. The developers have announced that the Founders Program will cease on November 1st, so if you want that exclusive in-game badge or set of Warframes, time is running out!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07