Warframe Founders Program Closing November 1st
Digital Extremes today revealed the closing date for their hugely popular Founders Program for the award-winning MMOTPS game, Warframe. Warframe continues to enjoy a steady rise in popularity following its open beta release, great news for those hoping to sample the critically acclaimed third-person shooter come its release on PlayStation 4 and possibly the Xbox One.
The Founders Program currently allows players to purchase limited edition in-game packages that offer unique items, a collection of powerful Warframes and items, and some premium in-game currency; Platinum. The developers have announced that the Founders Program will cease on November 1st, so if you want that exclusive in-game badge or set of Warframes, time is running out!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29