Warframe Founders Program Closing November 1st
Digital Extremes today revealed the closing date for their hugely popular Founders Program for the award-winning MMOTPS game, Warframe. Warframe continues to enjoy a steady rise in popularity following its open beta release, great news for those hoping to sample the critically acclaimed third-person shooter come its release on PlayStation 4 and possibly the Xbox One.
The Founders Program currently allows players to purchase limited edition in-game packages that offer unique items, a collection of powerful Warframes and items, and some premium in-game currency; Platinum. The developers have announced that the Founders Program will cease on November 1st, so if you want that exclusive in-game badge or set of Warframes, time is running out!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21