War Of The Roses Launches Closed Beta And New Video
Paradox Interactive have just announced the immediate launch of the closed beta event for their upcoming MMO, War of the Roses. Over 100,000 gamers have already signed up to try the medieval squad-based combat title, one of the best responses to a Paradox Interactive closed beta since Salem.
The first wave of beta invites have been sent out but it’s not too late to sign up. Head on over to the official website for a chance to snag a key. The game will be available to pre-order on August 20th, 2012.
“It’s a real testament to the hard work that Fatshark has put into the game, that over 100,000 people have signed up for the Beta,” said Gordon Van Dyke, Senior Producer for War of the Roses. “The level of enthusiasm that people have had to start playing has been incredible, and we can’t wait to hear what they think once they’re actually in the game. Our goal right now is to make sure every last person who signed up gets into the beta, but forging 100,000 swords takes a while. We’ll be letting folks in, following the priority order we’ve set, and I’ll see every last one of you on the battlefield!”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07