War Of The Roses Launches Closed Beta And New Video
Paradox Interactive have just announced the immediate launch of the closed beta event for their upcoming MMO, War of the Roses. Over 100,000 gamers have already signed up to try the medieval squad-based combat title, one of the best responses to a Paradox Interactive closed beta since Salem.
The first wave of beta invites have been sent out but it’s not too late to sign up. Head on over to the official website for a chance to snag a key. The game will be available to pre-order on August 20th, 2012.
“It’s a real testament to the hard work that Fatshark has put into the game, that over 100,000 people have signed up for the Beta,” said Gordon Van Dyke, Senior Producer for War of the Roses. “The level of enthusiasm that people have had to start playing has been incredible, and we can’t wait to hear what they think once they’re actually in the game. Our goal right now is to make sure every last person who signed up gets into the beta, but forging 100,000 swords takes a while. We’ll be letting folks in, following the priority order we’ve set, and I’ll see every last one of you on the battlefield!”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21