Unique MMORTS/TCG Hybrid, JollyGrim, Begins Closed Beta This Week
GameSamba have just announced that their unique MMORTS/TCG hybrid MMO, JollyGrim, will begin its first closed beta testing later this week. Beginning on Friday, September 21st players will be able to enter the unique fantasy world and begin collecting card in what promises to be one of the most innovative titles available in Game Samba’s free to play arsenal.
The game will feature 200+ collectible cards at launch and will allow players to participate in both PvE and PvP battles. Unlike your regular TCG titles, JollyGrim doesn’t restrict players to a mundane turn-based system, instead players participate in intense real-time battles where skill and logic are just as powerful as the cards you play.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07