Undead Labs Finally Reveal Name For Zombie Game
It has been known for some time that Undead Labs have been working on a new third person zombie title but they’ve finally released the official name. State of Decay is going to have a tough task when it launches early next year, not only does it have the already popular DayZ to compete with, but The War Z is also scheduled to release next year, as well as the DayZ standalone client.
State of Decay is an open world sandbox MMO that takes a unique approach to the zombie genre. The developers have said that the world adapts and evolves based on the players actions, dynamically generating new content based on your personal actions. The below trailer features some of the game play, a teaser for the MMO that they’re going to base on the single player experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22