Undead Labs Finally Reveal Name For Zombie Game
It has been known for some time that Undead Labs have been working on a new third person zombie title but they’ve finally released the official name. State of Decay is going to have a tough task when it launches early next year, not only does it have the already popular DayZ to compete with, but The War Z is also scheduled to release next year, as well as the DayZ standalone client.
State of Decay is an open world sandbox MMO that takes a unique approach to the zombie genre. The developers have said that the world adapts and evolves based on the players actions, dynamically generating new content based on your personal actions. The below trailer features some of the game play, a teaser for the MMO that they’re going to base on the single player experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32