Troy Online Launches Open Beta
A new bloodthirsty MMORPG has been on the horizon for some time now but Alt1 Games have finally released the beta, allowing players access to Troy Online for the first time. The open beta was announced last week and is expected to start later today.
Set in the ancient time of Rome, Troy Online offers players the chance to live the life of a gladiator, fighting to the death for fame and glory. The game has a heavy focus on player versus player content with 5 unique game modes already announced and more expected to come soon.
Simple deathmatch style arena but there are no respawns, may the last may standing win
A king of the hill style game mode that requires your team to control set points on the map in order to achieve victory
Relics randomly spawn around the game world, destroy more than the opposing team to claim victory
Another deathmatch style mode but respawns are allowed
On the surface, Troy Online doesn’t seem to offer any ground breaking features, but announcements on future updates such as chariot racing and gladiatorial battles still deserve some attention, the game is expected to launch later this year.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19