Troy Online Closing Its Doors (Publish 11/07/2011)
ALT1 recently announced that their Greek mythology based MMORPG, Troy, will be closing down at the end of November. The announcement has come as a shock to many players as the game was only released 3 months ago, and despite a number of problems, the game had some really interesting features.
The announcement came via a post on the official forums, according to the announcement the game is being closed down due to a rushed release. Troy is filled with bugs, far too many for a game that is accepting cash payments for micro-transactions, and although players are able to get a refund on anything they’ve bought, its bound to leave a sour taste in their mouths.
ALT1 games have said that they will continue to work on the game and hope to release it in a better state some time in the future, no date was given.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : PvP Level Cap Increase April 25, 2014
- Co-Op Deathmatch Arrives For Hawken Players April 25, 2014
- Black Gold Online Closed Beta Dated April 25, 2014
- OP Productions Look Back At A Year Of Infestation: Survivor Stories April 24, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32