The Spoils of War – Rift 1.2 Is Live
The Spoils of War is the second major update for Trion Worlds’ MMORPG Rift. It introduces Facebook integration, allowing players to link their Telara adventures directly to their Facebook profile, a new instanced dungeon system for 10-person raids called “Silver”, new zone events, an LFG (looking-for-group) system, an additional role and numerous new other features and content elements.
While many of these features are based on brand new designs and ideas or are patches and tweaks meant to make the game more accessible and enjoyable, quite a few of them are consistent with the feedback provided by the Rift player community.
The Spoils of War update will be live on Rift servers starting with May 10th.
Full list of Rift 1.2 Features:
- Facebook Integration – Post updates, screenshots, or Achievements from Telara directly to your Facebook profile!
- Looking for Group– Automatically form groups for dungeons, rifts, and group quests. Complete random expert dungeons for additional bonuses, both for the daily player and the weekend warrior!
- Wardrobe – Players can configure up to five outfit slots to choose between – look however you want, and break out those costume items.
- New Ascended Powers – Omen Sight (Guardian) and Quantum Sight (Defiant) reveal openings to Slivers and even more in the future.
- Additional Role – By popular demand, players can purchase a 5th role for even more class flexibility.
- Many UI Improvements –Auction House, Crafting, and Artifacts all receive useful new refinements.
New Content in Rift 1.2:
- Gilded Prophecy Sliver – Rift extends its support of 10-player raids to this new type of instance! Fight against Golden Maw cultists from another reality to prevent them from gaining relics of vast power.
- New Dynamic Content – Two new raid rifts, one new expert group rift, rifts specifically designed around rewarding crafters, and easier access to expert group rifts.
- New Zone Events:
- Planar Chill – Control strategic locations in Iron Pine Peak against planar onslaught
- Scourge of the Sands – Defend precious resources as they are moved to critical locations in Shimmersand Desert, then launch a counter attack
- An Eye for an Eye – Guardians and Defiants summon their respective champions in order to defeat the Colossi in this end-game brawl.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Shroud Of The Avatar Upcoming Build Release Scheduled July 6, 2015
- Get Up To Date On Strongholds Update For Neverwinter Online July 6, 2015
- Blitzkrieg 3 Active Defense Launches Today July 3, 2015
- Block N Load Celebrating Independence Day July 3, 2015