The Secret World Beta Surpasses All Expectations
The upcoming MMORPG from Funcom, The Secret World, is currently enjoying a great period in the gaming press as the developers announce a huge milestone for beta sign ups.
The closed beta for The Secret World has just reached its one millionth player sign up, a huge figure for a game that is competing with the likes of Guild Wars 2 and Tera Online. The first closed beta period will begin later today, May 11th and will run through until Sunday, May 13th. Funcom have announced that not all features will be available in the initial beta phase as they plan to open areas of the game in a progressive manner throughout the beta events. The first beta event will give players the opportunity to test the highly innovative progression system that is free from the regular class and level shackles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22