The Old Republic: Early Access Begins
Starting December 13th, players will get a week head-start on those that did not purchase the game early enough. The game has been in beta for some time now and just recently lifted the NDA, thousands of articles published within hours, releasing loads of juicy information about the upcoming MMO.
The game is set to release December 20th and is sure to be one of the most sold titles over the Christmas period. Already praised by critics throughout the industry, The Old Republic has entered that scary stage of hype or hope, while many hope it’s going to be a great game, the hype may fail to deliver.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22