The Old Republic: Early Access Begins
Starting December 13th, players will get a week head-start on those that did not purchase the game early enough. The game has been in beta for some time now and just recently lifted the NDA, thousands of articles published within hours, releasing loads of juicy information about the upcoming MMO.
The game is set to release December 20th and is sure to be one of the most sold titles over the Christmas period. Already praised by critics throughout the industry, The Old Republic has entered that scary stage of hype or hope, while many hope it’s going to be a great game, the hype may fail to deliver.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07