The Old Republic: 1 Million Players, Content Announced
The latest hyped MMORPG to hit the market, Star Wars: The Old Republic, hasn’t even been released for a week yet but developers Bioware made an announcement over Christmas boasting numbers any game would be proud of. The game has already reached 1 million active subscribers and collectively, they’ve explored the expansive ToR galaxy for over 28 million hours. Nobody is sure whether that includes the lengthy queue times to play but it’s still a positive feat none the less.
In the announcement, they also mentioned content that will be introduced within the next month. There’s going to be a new Flashpoint and Karagga’s Palace is going to get a sizable update, more than tripling the Operation in size. They also said that players should be prepared for an aggressive update schedule with new Flashpoints, Warzones and Operations already in the works.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21