The Old Republic: 1 Million Players, Content Announced
The latest hyped MMORPG to hit the market, Star Wars: The Old Republic, hasn’t even been released for a week yet but developers Bioware made an announcement over Christmas boasting numbers any game would be proud of. The game has already reached 1 million active subscribers and collectively, they’ve explored the expansive ToR galaxy for over 28 million hours. Nobody is sure whether that includes the lengthy queue times to play but it’s still a positive feat none the less.
In the announcement, they also mentioned content that will be introduced within the next month. There’s going to be a new Flashpoint and Karagga’s Palace is going to get a sizable update, more than tripling the Operation in size. They also said that players should be prepared for an aggressive update schedule with new Flashpoints, Warzones and Operations already in the works.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22