The Old Republic: 1 Million Players, Content Announced
The latest hyped MMORPG to hit the market, Star Wars: The Old Republic, hasn’t even been released for a week yet but developers Bioware made an announcement over Christmas boasting numbers any game would be proud of. The game has already reached 1 million active subscribers and collectively, they’ve explored the expansive ToR galaxy for over 28 million hours. Nobody is sure whether that includes the lengthy queue times to play but it’s still a positive feat none the less.
In the announcement, they also mentioned content that will be introduced within the next month. There’s going to be a new Flashpoint and Karagga’s Palace is going to get a sizable update, more than tripling the Operation in size. They also said that players should be prepared for an aggressive update schedule with new Flashpoints, Warzones and Operations already in the works.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07