The Old Republic: 1 Million Players, Content Announced
The latest hyped MMORPG to hit the market, Star Wars: The Old Republic, hasn’t even been released for a week yet but developers Bioware made an announcement over Christmas boasting numbers any game would be proud of. The game has already reached 1 million active subscribers and collectively, they’ve explored the expansive ToR galaxy for over 28 million hours. Nobody is sure whether that includes the lengthy queue times to play but it’s still a positive feat none the less.
In the announcement, they also mentioned content that will be introduced within the next month. There’s going to be a new Flashpoint and Karagga’s Palace is going to get a sizable update, more than tripling the Operation in size. They also said that players should be prepared for an aggressive update schedule with new Flashpoints, Warzones and Operations already in the works.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- Trove Closed Beta Underway September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21