TERA Online Is Here
Today marks the official release for one of the most anticipated MMORPG Game titles of 2012, TERA Online. Originally released in Korea in January 2011, TERA Online was praised by critics and players alike, it’s almost taken 18 months to finally get the game to European and American shores, but it’s finally here.
En Masse Entertainment have been hard at work spreading the news about TERA Online, the game has been covered on hundreds of gaming websites, featuring previews, interviews and more. The huge marketing campaign led the game to have millions of pre-orders and the recent beta weekend was a huge success.
We’ve all seen big name MMORPG titles hyped up just to fall short, but the real-time action orientated combat system in TERA Online is a ground-breaking feature for MMO games, setting the bar high for all future release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21