TERA Online Free To Play Huge Success In Korea
TERA Online was one of the most exciting MMO games to launch in 2012 but failed to impress many players due to the subscription fee. Since that time the developers in Korea, NHN Hangame, have changed the game to a more friendly free to play micro transaction system, with amazing results.
The current population of TERA Online is over 3x that of the pay to play version with the most popular server, the experience server, even seeing queuing times to get into the game. A second experience server has been created to help deal with the mass of players. The forums have also seen a massive purge in popularity, with thousands of new players discussing builds, tactics and quests. Hopefully we’ll see similar in the US/EU version in coming months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- ArcheAge Power Unbound Event Announced July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42