TERA Online Beta Schedule & Pre-Orders Released
TERA Online is one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG games of 2012 and En Masse Entertainment recently announced that they’ve now released the pre-order sales, as well as providing us with information relating to the upcoming beta.
Players get to choose between a Standard, Digitial Collectors and Box Collectors Edition, each costing $49.99, $59.99 and $69.99 respectively. All players that purchase a pre-order will gain access to the beta, as well as a 3 day early start bonus. Players that purchase any edition of the game will also be rewarded with a number of in-game items as well as the opportunity to reserve your desired name early.
The remaining beta schedule is below
Closed Beta Test 5: April 6 – 8
Open Beta Test: April 19 – 22
Head Start: April 28 – May 1
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21