TERA Online Beta Schedule & Pre-Orders Released
TERA Online is one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG games of 2012 and En Masse Entertainment recently announced that they’ve now released the pre-order sales, as well as providing us with information relating to the upcoming beta.
Players get to choose between a Standard, Digitial Collectors and Box Collectors Edition, each costing $49.99, $59.99 and $69.99 respectively. All players that purchase a pre-order will gain access to the beta, as well as a 3 day early start bonus. Players that purchase any edition of the game will also be rewarded with a number of in-game items as well as the opportunity to reserve your desired name early.
The remaining beta schedule is below
Closed Beta Test 5: April 6 – 8
Open Beta Test: April 19 – 22
Head Start: April 28 – May 1
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07