TERA Online Beta Schedule & Pre-Orders Released
TERA Online is one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG games of 2012 and En Masse Entertainment recently announced that they’ve now released the pre-order sales, as well as providing us with information relating to the upcoming beta.
Players get to choose between a Standard, Digitial Collectors and Box Collectors Edition, each costing $49.99, $59.99 and $69.99 respectively. All players that purchase a pre-order will gain access to the beta, as well as a 3 day early start bonus. Players that purchase any edition of the game will also be rewarded with a number of in-game items as well as the opportunity to reserve your desired name early.
The remaining beta schedule is below
Closed Beta Test 5: April 6 – 8
Open Beta Test: April 19 – 22
Head Start: April 28 – May 1
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29