State Of Decay MMO Could Be Announced Soon
Undead Labs, developers of the award-winning zombie survival title State of Decay, recently announced the acquisition of a new staff member in the shape of ArenaNet and En Masse Entertainment co-founder, Patrick Wyatt. During the early days of development Undead Labs did state that State of Decay was originally meant to include multiplayer but it was later axed to concentrate on other aspects of the game. Since that time they have confirmed that they’re working on something new for State of Decay, but they’ve not been very forthcoming with additional details.
When asked to comment on his new position Patrick Wyatt stated:
“I can’t talk anything about what I’m working on here at Undead Labs … yet. … But … I specialize in developing really big multiplayer games. So I guess maybe I’ll be working on something like that, at least as soon as I get one of the cool lab coats everyone around here has.”
Something related to State of Decay is in development, the developers hire an individual famous for his workings on the MMO market, you do the math.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07