Star Wars The Old Republic Patch 1.2 Details
Scheduled for release later this month the latest patch heading to Star Wars: The Old Republic, version 1.2, will include a plethora of new content, activities and plenty of bugs fixes and technical improvements. The majority of the discussions regarding the patch are surrounding the highly anticipated PvP updates. As well as introducing PvP stats and rankings, Bioware have also made several adjustments regarding the way players join and get rewarded for warzones. They’ve yet to release all the information but we’re sure they’re going to be focusing on the thousands of suggestion threads on the official forums.
Other new content in the patch also includes new mini-games aboard your spaceship, the legacy system, new warzones and another new operation. Players are also able to invite up to 3 friends for a free 7 day trial, it’s a bold move from Bioware as the majority of MMORPG games wait years until they offer any kind of free option.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19