Star Wars: The Old Republic Launched
Arguably one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG in recent years, Bioware’s Star Wars: The Old Republic is now live and available to play for everyone that’s purchased the game. Launch events were held in several major cities around the globe and so far, has been met with high praise.
The game is not without issues, players are reporting server queues as long as an hour but the overall stability and technical experience is very good so far. A concern for many players was an exploit that allowed people to level very quickly and there are already several players at maximum level thanks to the glitch and a few days head start. Bioware have since fixed the problem but there’s been no official comment on punishing players that abused the glitch.
Star Wars: The Old Republic offers a unique MMO experience featuring full voice-over dialogue for every quest, space combat, an in-depth companion system and a large selection of popular features from the previous Old Republic titles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22