Star Wars The Old Republic Free Weekend
The first free weekend for the biggest MMORPG of 2012, Star Wars The Old Republic, was a huge success and developers Bioware have announced that another will follow this weekend. New and returning players will be able to log into the game and check the large amount of changes, as well as reading more information on upcoming patches such as the Crew Skill changes in 1.2.
The free weekend is already underway and will run through until Monday, March 26th. The next big patch is scheduled for April 2nd, and will include a number of minor technical adjustments as well as the highly anticipated crew skill changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21