Star Wars The Old Republic Free Weekend
The first free weekend for the biggest MMORPG of 2012, Star Wars The Old Republic, was a huge success and developers Bioware have announced that another will follow this weekend. New and returning players will be able to log into the game and check the large amount of changes, as well as reading more information on upcoming patches such as the Crew Skill changes in 1.2.
The free weekend is already underway and will run through until Monday, March 26th. The next big patch is scheduled for April 2nd, and will include a number of minor technical adjustments as well as the highly anticipated crew skill changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26