Star Wars The Old Republic Free Weekend
The first free weekend for the biggest MMORPG of 2012, Star Wars The Old Republic, was a huge success and developers Bioware have announced that another will follow this weekend. New and returning players will be able to log into the game and check the large amount of changes, as well as reading more information on upcoming patches such as the Crew Skill changes in 1.2.
The free weekend is already underway and will run through until Monday, March 26th. The next big patch is scheduled for April 2nd, and will include a number of minor technical adjustments as well as the highly anticipated crew skill changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22