Square Enix Announce New Quest Line For Wakfu
The latest free to play MMORPG attempt from Square Enix, Wakfu, is currently running through the open beta phase, in preparation for the official launch February 29th. The new quest line, Ogrest, will begin at the summit of Mt. Zinit. Players will have to fight through the perils of the mountain, including many new monsters and bosses, in order to reach Ogrest and begin the quest line.
It’s a multi-tiered quest meaning there are several levels involved, the beginning of the quest line will be available to all free to play players, however, the later quests in the line may be restricted to premium customers. The update is scheduled to go live tomorrow morning, February 15th.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21