Spirit Tales Update Adds Spirit To Korams Free To Play MMO
Koram Games have just released details on the upcoming patch for their cute, free online RPG game, Spirit Tales. Spirit Tales has enjoyed a highly successful launch thanks to a polished product, dedicated players and a regular flow of high-quality updates.
The new update brings a plethora of new features to Spirit Tales including a raise of the level cap, up to 50, as well as the introduction of a number of new instanced dungeons and legendary items. Another highly anticipated aspect of the update is the new monster training system that allows up to four players to train together for the trials that lay ahead.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21