Soul Of Guardian Launches 17th Server, Crystal Forest
WSGame have just announced the imminent release of a new server for their fantasy MMO, Soul of Guardian. Crystal Forest, the 17th server for Soul of Guardian, is launching alongside a new dungeon available to players at level 60 and above.
The new dungeon, Crystal Forest, is filled with fierce monsters, deadly traps and intricate puzzles, offering players of all skill levels a variety of challenges. Progress through the once peaceful Crystal Forest and challenge the Dark Lord, freeing the inhabitants of the forest and returning it to its once magnificent beauty. Players will be able to enter the huge dungeon twice a day and it consists of 6 different regions, including 1 boss region.
As well as abundant amounts of experience points, players can obtain a number of rare rewards such as the newly released Torn Page. Four torn pages make one higher level skill Tome. For example, if you get four Torn Pages of Lv 2 Invincible Tome from Crystal Forest, you can compose it into one Lv 2 Invincible Tome. Leveling up your skills enhances your combat strength and you will have more fun in Arena if you are strong enough.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20