Soul Of Guardian Launches 17th Server, Crystal Forest
WSGame have just announced the imminent release of a new server for their fantasy MMO, Soul of Guardian. Crystal Forest, the 17th server for Soul of Guardian, is launching alongside a new dungeon available to players at level 60 and above.
The new dungeon, Crystal Forest, is filled with fierce monsters, deadly traps and intricate puzzles, offering players of all skill levels a variety of challenges. Progress through the once peaceful Crystal Forest and challenge the Dark Lord, freeing the inhabitants of the forest and returning it to its once magnificent beauty. Players will be able to enter the huge dungeon twice a day and it consists of 6 different regions, including 1 boss region.
As well as abundant amounts of experience points, players can obtain a number of rare rewards such as the newly released Torn Page. Four torn pages make one higher level skill Tome. For example, if you get four Torn Pages of Lv 2 Invincible Tome from Crystal Forest, you can compose it into one Lv 2 Invincible Tome. Leveling up your skills enhances your combat strength and you will have more fun in Arena if you are strong enough.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22