Soul Of Guardian Introduces Try Before You Buy
WSGame have just released information on their most recent update for their fantasy epic, Soul of Guardian. The latest Soul of Guardian news sees a new update that will allow players to try various items before actually purchasing them. Found that awesome mount but not sure it’s worth it? Or maybe some top quality gear but you’re not sure it fits with your other items, well now you can visually try both mounts and items before you buy them.
It’s a very simple process. All you have to do is go to the Item Mall and find the armor or mount you’re interested in, then simply select the “Try On” button. This will bring up a preview of your character wearing the armor or sitting on the mount. There’s no limits, you can try on as many items as you like.
For more information regarding Soul of Guardian, please click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- New Physics Engine Revealed For World Of Tanks March 5, 2014
- Albion Online Alpha Date Announced March 5, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19