Sony Announce New FPS “Bullet Run”
Sony Online Entertainment have just announced their latest MMO project, Bullet Run. Bullet Run will be a free to play MMOFPS title that will rival the likes of the innovative Wolf Team and the action-based Operation 7.
Bullet Run takes place in a fictional setting where combat is broadcasted to nations across the globe, complete with commentary and spectators. Players will have to battle to the death using dozens of unique items and wearing hundreds of possible vanity items.
Bullet Run will features 6 playable maps at launch ranging from tropical jungles to desert wastelands, and each allows up to 20 competitors to fight to the death. The game scheduled to be released Summer of this year but players interested can sign up for the beta at the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19