Sony Announce New FPS “Bullet Run”
Sony Online Entertainment have just announced their latest MMO project, Bullet Run. Bullet Run will be a free to play MMOFPS title that will rival the likes of the innovative Wolf Team and the action-based Operation 7.
Bullet Run takes place in a fictional setting where combat is broadcasted to nations across the globe, complete with commentary and spectators. Players will have to battle to the death using dozens of unique items and wearing hundreds of possible vanity items.
Bullet Run will features 6 playable maps at launch ranging from tropical jungles to desert wastelands, and each allows up to 20 competitors to fight to the death. The game scheduled to be released Summer of this year but players interested can sign up for the beta at the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21