SMITE – Open Beta Begins And New Content Arrives
Hi-Rez Studios have just announced the immediate launch of open beta for their highly anticipated MOBA game, SMITE. The open beta is now available for all but the developers have also injected a massive variety of new content to the game, in anticipation of their upcoming $100,000 tournament.
Players can now form official teams for competitive gaming, track more detailed stats on the official websites and enjoy a vastly improved spectator feature. For full details on the latest update and open beta features, check out the SMITE video below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21