SMITE – Open Beta Begins And New Content Arrives
Hi-Rez Studios have just announced the immediate launch of open beta for their highly anticipated MOBA game, SMITE. The open beta is now available for all but the developers have also injected a massive variety of new content to the game, in anticipation of their upcoming $100,000 tournament.
Players can now form official teams for competitive gaming, track more detailed stats on the official websites and enjoy a vastly improved spectator feature. For full details on the latest update and open beta features, check out the SMITE video below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22