SMITE – Open Beta Begins And New Content Arrives
Hi-Rez Studios have just announced the immediate launch of open beta for their highly anticipated MOBA game, SMITE. The open beta is now available for all but the developers have also injected a massive variety of new content to the game, in anticipation of their upcoming $100,000 tournament.
Players can now form official teams for competitive gaming, track more detailed stats on the official websites and enjoy a vastly improved spectator feature. For full details on the latest update and open beta features, check out the SMITE video below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07