Shaiya Online Announces Content Update
An MMO that should be known for one of the most compelling stories available online (rather than it’s infamous hacking and bot issues) is to receive some much needed fresh content in the form of the latest update from Aeria Games.
The new update is set to address the issues with the lack of end game content and ease of which the current high level dungeons are completed.
The new end game dungeon includes multiple mini-dungeons all with unique puzzles and boss fights to test even the most seasoned Shaiya player. Along with the dungeons comes the introduction of the best equipment available in the game, the new armor sets will have up to 25% higher stats compared to older sets which is sure to be enough to get the top raiding guilds back into action.
Capes will also see a much needed overhaul, currently they’re next to useless but this latest content update will see a drastic overhaul of all cape statistics adding a varied number of attribute bonuses to the wearer, which is something players have been eager to see for a long time.
Shaiya offers a unique RvR atmosphere that has kept players entertained since launch, the new end game dungeons and gear is sure to create an even more competitive gaming experience than currently available.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21