SEGA’s Kingdom Conquest Mobile MMO Invades the App Store
SEGA recently announced the launch of free-to-play MMO Kingdom Conquest for iPhone and iPod touch. To download Kingdom Conquest for free and join the online war for supremacy over Magna, the Land of Monsters, visit the App Store.
“Because this is our first free-to-play title, as well as our first MMO developed for mobile devices, we’ve put a lot of work into ensuring that Kingdom Conquest provides players with a full-featured online world,” said Haruki Satomi, Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “SEGA is continually striving to explore new game concepts, and we hope our fans enjoy this new venture.”
Developed by SEGA of Japan exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch, Kingdom Conquest puts players in the shoes of an adventurer with an eye on the empty throne of Magna, the Land of Monsters. Players must carefully ally with—and defend against—other would-be kings, expanding their territory through resource management and combat in two distinct game modes: Simulation Mode and Action Mode. Savvy players also have access to Charge Points via in-app purchase that help boost progress in a wide variety of ways, such as increased treasury storage capacity and speedy resource gathering.
Visit the official website
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21