SEGA’s Kingdom Conquest Mobile MMO Invades the App Store
SEGA recently announced the launch of free-to-play MMO Kingdom Conquest for iPhone and iPod touch. To download Kingdom Conquest for free and join the online war for supremacy over Magna, the Land of Monsters, visit the App Store.
“Because this is our first free-to-play title, as well as our first MMO developed for mobile devices, we’ve put a lot of work into ensuring that Kingdom Conquest provides players with a full-featured online world,” said Haruki Satomi, Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “SEGA is continually striving to explore new game concepts, and we hope our fans enjoy this new venture.”
Developed by SEGA of Japan exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch, Kingdom Conquest puts players in the shoes of an adventurer with an eye on the empty throne of Magna, the Land of Monsters. Players must carefully ally with—and defend against—other would-be kings, expanding their territory through resource management and combat in two distinct game modes: Simulation Mode and Action Mode. Savvy players also have access to Charge Points via in-app purchase that help boost progress in a wide variety of ways, such as increased treasury storage capacity and speedy resource gathering.
Visit the official website
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29