Sea Of Dawn Approaching For ROSE Online
Gravity Interactive have just announced the content included in the next update for their smash-hit anime MMORPG, ROSE Online. Beginning August 7th, players will have access to a large array of new content, as well as the already exciting features available in ROSE Online such as regular game events, constant updates and a great community.
Sea of Dawn will see an increase in level cap, bringing with it some new, more powerful items, equipment and weapons as well as a large number of new quests to aid players in reaching the end-game level. A new arc has also been added to the main storyline quest in ROSE Online, the Hero’s quest.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07