Scarlet Legacy Announces First Major Content Update
In a recent announcement from Scarlet Legacy publishers Games Campus, players were treated with details on the available features that will arrive on September 1st with the latest content update.
Players that visit the forum often may have picked up a few small hints about a large update but nobody was expecting something of this size.
The update includes an increase to the level cap, raising it to 45 as well as 37 new skill levels and 12 new combat stances. That would usually be enough content to keep players happy but Games Campus are pulling out all the stops with this one. As well as the level and character updates, new crafting recipes, armor and weapons will be available as well as the introduction of 8 new companions.
“We intend to keep the experience new and fresh for players and release large updates regularly at least once a month!”
They’ve set the bar pretty high with this first update, it will be very interesting to see if they can continue to release content of this quality every month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42