Scaling Dungeons Heading To World Of Warcraft?
A new video has surfaced that offers additional evidence to support recent claims that Blizzard may be looking at introducing scaling dungeons into the worlds most popular MMORPG game, World of Warcraft. The video shows a level 90 World of Warcraft player entering a lower level dungeon with this stats and skills scaling to meet the requirements of the content.
It does mean players may no longer be able to solo some of the earlier game instances but it does give leveling players more reasons to repeat earlier instances. It’s unlikely that we’ll hear anything before Blizzcon but if something exciting is heading to World of Warcraft, you can be sure we’ll hear of it there.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22