Scaling Dungeons Heading To World Of Warcraft?
A new video has surfaced that offers additional evidence to support recent claims that Blizzard may be looking at introducing scaling dungeons into the worlds most popular MMORPG game, World of Warcraft. The video shows a level 90 World of Warcraft player entering a lower level dungeon with this stats and skills scaling to meet the requirements of the content.
It does mean players may no longer be able to solo some of the earlier game instances but it does give leveling players more reasons to repeat earlier instances. It’s unlikely that we’ll hear anything before Blizzcon but if something exciting is heading to World of Warcraft, you can be sure we’ll hear of it there.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07