Scaling Dungeons Heading To World Of Warcraft?
A new video has surfaced that offers additional evidence to support recent claims that Blizzard may be looking at introducing scaling dungeons into the worlds most popular MMORPG game, World of Warcraft. The video shows a level 90 World of Warcraft player entering a lower level dungeon with this stats and skills scaling to meet the requirements of the content.
It does mean players may no longer be able to solo some of the earlier game instances but it does give leveling players more reasons to repeat earlier instances. It’s unlikely that we’ll hear anything before Blizzcon but if something exciting is heading to World of Warcraft, you can be sure we’ll hear of it there.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21