Sagramore Lives Again
The development team over at Excalisoft recently announced the relaunch of their popular 2D browser-based MMORPG, Sagramore. The game was closed for some time due to content and technical issues, but after some serious work from the development team, the game is now available for all.
The new version, 1.0.1, includes a large number of updates and fixes. The graphics have been changed and improved, including new character sprite sheets, a new UI, a smoother NPC interaction window and a more detailed Minimap. They have also introduced a number of new items, spell effects and abilities. The game is playable for free from your browser, and can even be played on some Smart Phones and Tablets.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19