Sagramore Lives Again
The development team over at Excalisoft recently announced the relaunch of their popular 2D browser-based MMORPG, Sagramore. The game was closed for some time due to content and technical issues, but after some serious work from the development team, the game is now available for all.
The new version, 1.0.1, includes a large number of updates and fixes. The graphics have been changed and improved, including new character sprite sheets, a new UI, a smoother NPC interaction window and a more detailed Minimap. They have also introduced a number of new items, spell effects and abilities. The game is playable for free from your browser, and can even be played on some Smart Phones and Tablets.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32