Sagramore Lives Again
The development team over at Excalisoft recently announced the relaunch of their popular 2D browser-based MMORPG, Sagramore. The game was closed for some time due to content and technical issues, but after some serious work from the development team, the game is now available for all.
The new version, 1.0.1, includes a large number of updates and fixes. The graphics have been changed and improved, including new character sprite sheets, a new UI, a smoother NPC interaction window and a more detailed Minimap. They have also introduced a number of new items, spell effects and abilities. The game is playable for free from your browser, and can even be played on some Smart Phones and Tablets.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21