Sagramore Lives Again
The development team over at Excalisoft recently announced the relaunch of their popular 2D browser-based MMORPG, Sagramore. The game was closed for some time due to content and technical issues, but after some serious work from the development team, the game is now available for all.
The new version, 1.0.1, includes a large number of updates and fixes. The graphics have been changed and improved, including new character sprite sheets, a new UI, a smoother NPC interaction window and a more detailed Minimap. They have also introduced a number of new items, spell effects and abilities. The game is playable for free from your browser, and can even be played on some Smart Phones and Tablets.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21