Sagramore Lives Again
The development team over at Excalisoft recently announced the relaunch of their popular 2D browser-based MMORPG, Sagramore. The game was closed for some time due to content and technical issues, but after some serious work from the development team, the game is now available for all.
The new version, 1.0.1, includes a large number of updates and fixes. The graphics have been changed and improved, including new character sprite sheets, a new UI, a smoother NPC interaction window and a more detailed Minimap. They have also introduced a number of new items, spell effects and abilities. The game is playable for free from your browser, and can even be played on some Smart Phones and Tablets.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22