Runescape Revolutionary Combat Update Beta Begins
Jagex have just announced that the initial beta phase for the highly anticipated combat revolution update for Runescape is now underway. Runescape has been pushing the boundaries of browser MMORPG games for over 10 years now, and despite releasing a huge graphical update during the transition to 3D, this latest update is by far the biggest in Runescape history.
You have to go a long way to find someone that has yet to sample the glorious world of Runescape, but it doesn’t take long to find someone that left due to the lackluster combat. Today’s MMO games push the combat boundaries, adding dozens of new features and mechanics. This latest update could be exactly what Runescape needs.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21