Runescape Bonus Exp Weekend Begins
Jagex announced the latest Runescape experience event early last month and as planned, it arrived on servers earlier today. The experience event allows players to earn up to 2.2x experience points on all available skills. These events have proven very popular in the past, almost trebling the normal player numbers for a weekend. Although players start at 2.2x bonus, it degrades over time eventually falling to a 1.1x bonus, so even if you play enough to diminish it fully, you’re still getting more experience points than you would on a normal day.
The event is said to last until Sunday evening giving players plenty of opportunity to level some of their favorite skills, or even their most hated as it takes half the time it normally would. The majority of players seem to focus on the skills that are most expensive to level such as Prayer, Range and Herbalism.
What skills do you focus on during Runescape’s bonus exp weekends? Any tips for other players on how to maximize their exp gain? Share it in a comment.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21