Rise of Keledus Heading To Maestia Online
The first MMO out of the development offices of The Reaper, Maestia, has just had a huge graphical overhaul with the latest patch dubbed Rise of Keledus.
The latest patch will include a large improvement to the environmental graphics engine, adding a more dynamic viewpoint of your surroundings, as well as a number of changes to the way reflections and shadows are displayed. As well as the environment, players can also expect more graphically impressive models and textures for items, armor and weapons.
The game is also being moved to new servers hosted by Alaplaya, which includes other popular MMO titles such as Argo Online and Florensia, this will improve the stability of the client and hopefully increase the population during the more quiet periods.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19