Rise of Keledus Heading To Maestia Online
The first MMO out of the development offices of The Reaper, Maestia, has just had a huge graphical overhaul with the latest patch dubbed Rise of Keledus.
The latest patch will include a large improvement to the environmental graphics engine, adding a more dynamic viewpoint of your surroundings, as well as a number of changes to the way reflections and shadows are displayed. As well as the environment, players can also expect more graphically impressive models and textures for items, armor and weapons.
The game is also being moved to new servers hosted by Alaplaya, which includes other popular MMO titles such as Argo Online and Florensia, this will improve the stability of the client and hopefully increase the population during the more quiet periods.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42