Rise of Keledus Heading To Maestia Online
The first MMO out of the development offices of The Reaper, Maestia, has just had a huge graphical overhaul with the latest patch dubbed Rise of Keledus.
The latest patch will include a large improvement to the environmental graphics engine, adding a more dynamic viewpoint of your surroundings, as well as a number of changes to the way reflections and shadows are displayed. As well as the environment, players can also expect more graphically impressive models and textures for items, armor and weapons.
The game is also being moved to new servers hosted by Alaplaya, which includes other popular MMO titles such as Argo Online and Florensia, this will improve the stability of the client and hopefully increase the population during the more quiet periods.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32