Rise of Keledus Heading To Maestia Online
The first MMO out of the development offices of The Reaper, Maestia, has just had a huge graphical overhaul with the latest patch dubbed Rise of Keledus.
The latest patch will include a large improvement to the environmental graphics engine, adding a more dynamic viewpoint of your surroundings, as well as a number of changes to the way reflections and shadows are displayed. As well as the environment, players can also expect more graphically impressive models and textures for items, armor and weapons.
The game is also being moved to new servers hosted by Alaplaya, which includes other popular MMO titles such as Argo Online and Florensia, this will improve the stability of the client and hopefully increase the population during the more quiet periods.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07