Rise of Immortals Goes Live
The official launch of Petroglyph’s latest MMO game, Rise of Immortals, is finally here. Petroglyph are most known as the developers of the popular upcoming free to play MMORTS, End of Nations. The game is entering the almost-exclusive genre of MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) games that currently only hosts a few popular titles. The genre is dominated by League of Legends and DotA, but Rise of Immortals is a clear contender after receiving praise from fans and critics during the beta period.
The servers are open to all players and RoI allows full access to all features on a free to play model, cash shop purchases are available but the content itself is not restricted. Rise of Immortals has shipped with 12 unique “Immortals”, which when compared to the massive roster of LoL’s 80 Heroes, falls a little short of expectations but the developers have promised regular updates and new Immortals as time goes on.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21