Players Reaches Guild Wars 2 Level Cap Before Release
The head start even for Guild Wars 2 began on Saturday and saw hundreds of thousands of players flock into the game with the hopes of being the first to 80. Well, despite the fact there’s 80 intense levels to get through, someone has already reached the level cap.
Official release wasn’t until this morning but the player in question was confirmed to be level 80 before the doors opened in the brick and mortar stores. How did he do it? Did he grind endlessly on tough monsters? Complete hundreds of quests and story missions? Nope. He simply sat inside town and had all his guild friends bring him materials, crafting his way to level 80.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42