Players Reaches Guild Wars 2 Level Cap Before Release
The head start even for Guild Wars 2 began on Saturday and saw hundreds of thousands of players flock into the game with the hopes of being the first to 80. Well, despite the fact there’s 80 intense levels to get through, someone has already reached the level cap.
Official release wasn’t until this morning but the player in question was confirmed to be level 80 before the doors opened in the brick and mortar stores. How did he do it? Did he grind endlessly on tough monsters? Complete hundreds of quests and story missions? Nope. He simply sat inside town and had all his guild friends bring him materials, crafting his way to level 80.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22