Players Reaches Guild Wars 2 Level Cap Before Release
The head start even for Guild Wars 2 began on Saturday and saw hundreds of thousands of players flock into the game with the hopes of being the first to 80. Well, despite the fact there’s 80 intense levels to get through, someone has already reached the level cap.
Official release wasn’t until this morning but the player in question was confirmed to be level 80 before the doors opened in the brick and mortar stores. How did he do it? Did he grind endlessly on tough monsters? Complete hundreds of quests and story missions? Nope. He simply sat inside town and had all his guild friends bring him materials, crafting his way to level 80.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21