Players Reaches Guild Wars 2 Level Cap Before Release
The head start even for Guild Wars 2 began on Saturday and saw hundreds of thousands of players flock into the game with the hopes of being the first to 80. Well, despite the fact there’s 80 intense levels to get through, someone has already reached the level cap.
Official release wasn’t until this morning but the player in question was confirmed to be level 80 before the doors opened in the brick and mortar stores. How did he do it? Did he grind endlessly on tough monsters? Complete hundreds of quests and story missions? Nope. He simply sat inside town and had all his guild friends bring him materials, crafting his way to level 80.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26