Players Reaches Guild Wars 2 Level Cap Before Release
The head start even for Guild Wars 2 began on Saturday and saw hundreds of thousands of players flock into the game with the hopes of being the first to 80. Well, despite the fact there’s 80 intense levels to get through, someone has already reached the level cap.
Official release wasn’t until this morning but the player in question was confirmed to be level 80 before the doors opened in the brick and mortar stores. How did he do it? Did he grind endlessly on tough monsters? Complete hundreds of quests and story missions? Nope. He simply sat inside town and had all his guild friends bring him materials, crafting his way to level 80.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32